Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HERO


Last weekend Jason and I were out washing the cars when I asked Emily to go inside and check on her sister. A minute later she came out and told us there was smoke in the house. Sure enough, the potatoes I had put in the oven had caught fire. We got the girls out of the house as it quickly filled with smoke and Jason found the fire extinguisher and put out the fire. Words can't describe what Jason and I were feeling when it was all said and done with. But one thing was for sure, Emily is our hero. The pictures above show her trip to the local fire station to tell the firemen her story. She was rewarded with a little tour and several gifts.

1 comment:

Anna said...

There was never a doubt in my mind that one day Emily would "come to the rescue." She is bound for greatness. Love the Pictures.
-Anna