Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hair Cuts and Ballet

So, I took the girls with me to go get my haircut because Jason had to go into work. Since I always cut everyones hair at home this was there first time in a hair salon. THEY LOVED IT! The girl who cuts my hair let them sit up in the seat and gave them a little trim and style. Elizabeth asked for curls and Emily picked out a picture in a magazine that she wanted to look like (she picked the exact same style she already has). Needless to say, they felt very special and I'm sure convincing them that "a home haircut is just fine for them" will not be very easy in the future.



Showing off their new styles!





Lizzy is in her first class without her sister and loves it. Surprising out of all classes offered, she chose to take ballet. I don't know about you, but I had her pegged for a gymnastics/tumbling girls. After I took this picture outside of class, its obvious to me that ballet is the perfect fit for this little princess.



While Lizzy was in class Emily and I sat in the car together. Emily worked on her word search and I of course got in some much needed studying









No comments: